June 18th with 409 notes | reblog
- Please reblog, I think this will work.
- This idea was taken. For every note this post gets, I won’t cut for a day. I’ll put every url that reblogged this into a jar. If I feel like cutting, I’ll randomly pull out any url from the jar, I won’t cut, but I’ll message you and thank you.
It’s scary to find someone that makes you happy. You start giving them all of your attention because they’re what makes you forget everything bad that’s going on in your life. They’re the first person you want to talk to in the morning and the last one before you sleep just so you can start and end your day with a smile. It all sounds great to have that someone, but it’s scary to think about how easily they could just leave and take that happiness away too when they go.
(Source: nanananikii)June 18th with 215,746 notes | reblog
Wow I’m crying I’M GONNA ASK MY FIVE YEAR OLD NIECE TO GET ME HIS AUTOGRAPH WHEN SHE GOES TO DISNEY LAND THIS SUMMER
(Source: xxbecstarrittaxx)June 18th with 213,055 notes | reblog
June 18th with 8,449 notes | reblog
Things that are creepy:
- Persistence after someone has said NO or STOP, or has made it clear they are not interested in your advances
- Invalidating someone’s “no”
- Only stopping your advances when somebody informs you they are taken (you are telling this person their “no” alone is not enough, which means you do not respect them)
- Asking “why” when somebody rejects your advances
- Asking “why not” when somebody refuses to give you their phone number
June 16th with 46,613 notes | reblog
people are boycotting the Kraft commercials for the “Zesty” salad topping because it features a topless man in compromising situations.
people are boycotting it because it sexualizes a man.
people are boycotting a commercial that features one of the oldest marketing strategies because this time it’s a man being exploited.